Congratulations! We assume you're on this page because you're nearing the end of your time at Western. How exciting! Below is your final checklist of things to do before you leave Western.
- Honors Minor – Make sure to add the minor in Honors Interdisciplinary Studies to your degree (First Year, Running Start, and DTA students are eligible). You can find the Minor Declaration Form under the "Declaration Process" on the Minor Info page.
- Minor Evaluation - Contact Honors College Program Manager, Kate Stevenson (email@example.com), for your minor evaluation a month ahead of the application deadline. She will document approval of the evaluation in Degree Works.
- After all major/minor evaluations have been completed, complete and submit a Degree Application to DegreeEval@wwu.edu by clicking on the SUBMIT APPLICATION button on the form.
- Capstone Paperwork - Reach out to the Capstone Coordinator, Dr. Julie Dugger (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions.
- Honors Reflection - Following your capstone presentation, we will request you share a reflection on your time in WWU Honors.
We wish you well on your next adventure! Please know that you can always reach out to us here in Honors.